About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the Role
The Associate Stylist is responsible for executing product styling for Banana Republic’s Visual Photo Studio. The Associate Stylist is responsible for the Windows and In-store styling direction that we provide to our stores. This role will report to the Sr Stylist.
What You'll Do
- Execute product styling consistent with the brands styling point of view, including windows and in-store.
- Understand the marketing and merchandising seasonal objectives and executing visual direction based on those objectives.
- Collaborate and foster partnerships with the visual/creative team to promote/ensure product styling supports the seasonal vision and deliverables.
- Create, maintain and support the brand product style guide for windows and in-store.
- Assist with style outs for product photography on figure at our photo production studio.
Who You Are
- Ability to balance creative with strategic deliverables.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to form effective partnerships across cross-functional teams – Photo Studio, creative, merchandising, and marketing.
- Extremely flexible, detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with leadership skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working with Capture One, Word, Excel and ability to master internal databases proficiently. FileMaker Pro and databases in general.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs