About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
The Rewards, Loyalty & Payments (RLP) Strategy & Analytics team is responsible for driving innovation, insights, and analysis for our best in class loyalty, credit card and alternative payment programs across the Gap Inc family of brands (Athleta, Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy).
The Marketing Effectiveness team works closely with the broader RLP team and cross functional business partners on loyalty and payments related campaign and program benchmarking, forecasting, analyses, and reporting. This role will be responsible for establishing and evolving methodologies and processes to enable data driven decision making, cross brand knowledge sharing and the creation of playbooks which will be used to develop marketing strategies, identify testing opportunities, and optimize investments.
The ideal candidate must be a proactive and innovative leader who is customer curious and results-oriented. They must have strong analytical, communication and influencing skills, financial acumen and proven ability to problem solve quickly and creatively.
What You'll Do
- Develop complex models and forecasts for loyalty and payments campaigns and programs
- Conduct robust analysis and hindsights; identify key drivers of performance and develop actionable insights and recommendations; synthesize into a playbook for easy reference and collaboration
- Create and publish recurring reports and tools to enable program diagnosis and tracking
- Utilize marketing effectiveness expertise to support monthly RLP business sales forecasting
- Serve as a thought partner to the RLP team and other stakeholders on loyalty strategies and testing opportunities
- Collaborate with Product Management, Data and Analytics and other business partners to identify and create new reports and tools to ensure performance can be measured, insights can be concluded, and actionable strategies can drive business results
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, finance, analytics, loyalty, ecommerce, or related field analyzing multi-channel marketing programs or supporting detailed forecasting
- Proven ability in synthesizing financial data, evaluating business objectives, and interpreting customer insights into successful marketing recommendations
- Strong business acumen with the ability to draw insights, tell a story, and influence strategic direction across the business
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Advanced command of reporting and BI tools: advanced Excel, Essbase, Adobe Analytics, Power BI, NOVA, Venus
- Past retail, loyalty, or credit card experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs