About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the Role
The Banana Republic Loyalty team drives the strategic direction for the rewards program including acquisition, retention, and engagement. This role is primarily focused on acquisition for both credit card and the rewards program. They oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives that must be integrated into the brand’s commercial planning calendar and support the brand’s overall marketing objectives. They serve as the primary point of contact and are directly embedded with the brand teams. The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, the ability to analyze data and customer trends, be able to manage multiple projects and develop and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns.
What You'll Do
- Plan, implement, and execute successful marketing programs (including brand strategic planning, pricing, promotion)
- Contribute and help drive the annual brand planning process
- Set brand planning calendar, coordinates cross functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables
- Lead the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, and other marketing vehicles
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in traditional CRM or direct marketing (email, credit card, or loyalty marketing)
- Sharp analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Possess a strong understanding of trends and an ability to quickly respond to customers shopping trends
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Ability to work in and drive a dynamic and fast paced team, and pivot as needed
- Ability to manage and allocate budgets is a key requirement
- Ability to assess relatively complex situations and analyze data to make judgments and recommend solutions
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs