For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About the Role
The Senior Integrated Marketing Project Manager will support our brand, creative and marketing teams by expertly mapping out timelines and scopes of work and organizing briefs into action for our marketing campaigns. This position is a vital role to our team in order to keep our nimble, and highly efficient team focused on creating work. This role will collaborate across cross-functional teams to keep all projects for our creative team moving and on time. They will create efficient workflow processes and realistic deadlines for the team. This person will be our creative's biggest hero and champion.
The Senior Integrated Marketing Project Manager will balance multiple priorities, stakeholders and timelines. Therefore, in addition to excellent planning skills, interpersonal and communication skills and diplomacy are a must. From large brand strategy projects to quick-turn asks from other teams, they will be a go-to person to get things done. This role reports to the Director of Creative Operations.
What You'll Do
- Ensure seamless execution and workflow management for marketing campaigns, creative requests and additional cross-functional projects
- Increase team productivity (and reduce stress) by efficiently managing resources to balance workload
- Manage all tasks, projects and campaigns within Airtable, ensuring they’re up to date on a daily basis and that all changes/updates are tracked
- Facilitate planning meetings, ongoing status meetings, and final handoff of all marketing assets
- Build partnerships and strong relationships across departments
- Track and report out on overall marketing/ retail conditions to better inform future planning
- Set expectations for timing on projects and check-ins with other internal stakeholders and teams
- Assign tasks and briefs based on workload and deadlines with Director of Integrated Marketing
- Create project plans to be shared with project stakeholders
- Establish internal approval process along project timelines
- Assist in creating a unified team project management process and onboard creatives on PM tools/software
Who You Are
- Acute ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet deliverables
- Deep understanding of appropriate time frames required to complete creative tasks
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, influence stakeholders and stay focused on timely deliverables
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced team environment and adjust to changing priorities
- Robust understanding of business goals and how they translate to managing assignments and briefs
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate self, as well as teams of cross-functional partners
- Passion to make a meaningful impact to the overall success of a brand and business
- 6-8 years of project management experience, preferably in the digital/ecommerce space and/or retail environment
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs