Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
The Gap Online Marketing Coordinator will support the Digital Promotional Marketing and Audience Experience teams and will be primarily responsible for the QA of email, site, and app content, aiding in pulling and analyzing data, organizing and maintaining essential documentation, and assisting with briefing creative content for marketing events and projects. Attention to detail and critical thinking are essential to success, second only to a deep passion for the customer and their experience with the brand. This role reports to the Marketing Manager of GOL Promotions.
What you'll do
- QA ownership for the email, site, and app channels
- Writing creative briefs for various promotional and ad hoc projects
- Sourcing data from various tools to aid in marketing analysis and hindsighting
- Building, organizing, and maintaining various review documents
- Aiding the team in maintaining a robust marketing calendar
- Develop and maintain partnerships with cross functional teams
- Competitor analysis
Who you are
- 1-year relevant experience
- Tremendous attention to detail and sharp critical thinking skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, able to troubleshoot and identify resources independently
- Experience with Adobe Workspace a plus
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs