About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
As the Contact Center Technology Program Manager, you will be responsible for the successful implementation and migration of contact center applications to cloud services. As part of this role, you will need to work with key stakeholders to implement these tools, map processes, and leverage new system functionality to enhance the customer experience or reduce cost. You will be responsible for creating and improving operational processes that support new tools that shape the future of the customer and delivery experience. In addition, you will regularly communicate project updates to leadership and the contact center team.
• Implementation and migration of multiple platforms targeted but not limited to telephony/IVR, Workforce Management, Quality, BOT, AI, Customer Experience applications.
• Drive system and cloud optimization by identifying opportunities across various platforms to reduce cost and improve performance.
• Work with key stakeholders to develop systems and resources requirements to be built and executed with the launch of cloud-based platforms.
• Manage and work with 3rd party vendors to support System and Cloud services.
• Participate in end-to-end implementation planning, including project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
• Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, UAT, documentation, and status updates for the project.
• Facilitate and own the creation of technical design documents for complex projects by interfacing with Technical Architects and Developers, as needed.
• Work to map data sources to Data Warehouse and creation of reporting to drive successful use of tools.
Who you are
• Proven experience in system support and development with SaaS products with extensive involvement in integration of Customer Support systems and processes
• Strong technical capabilities of Cloud Platform, Contact Center Telephony, IVR, Workforce Tools, Machine Learning technologies and Salesforce
• Experience gathering customer-centric requirements and writing functional design specification documents
• Technical expertise to effectively collaborate with Solution Architects and Engineering leaders to deliver on the strategy
• Create with audacity through using strong diagnostic skills in listening, probing and analyzing to translate business problems into data-driven solutions
• Demonstrated project leadership skills with direct responsibility for managing project teams and schedules
• Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to manage and communicate with remote teams during non-traditional business hours.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs