About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
Old Navy is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide daily administrative support to Old Navy’s Marketing Leadership Team including the SVP, Marketing, VP, Creative Marketing and VP, Commercial Planning and Content Planning and their teams. This role is an integral part of the Marketing team and is responsible for overall operations of each executive: calendar management, product milestone meetings, email support, coordinate travel arrangements, complete expense reports and additional tasks/project required., keeping them organized and acting as gatekeeper.
What you'll do
- As the Administrative Assistant, you will collaborate with business partners across all departments, acting as a liaison between function head and department for all communications.
- You are confident, professional and comfortable with heavy scheduling/coordination of calendars, with little to no involvement from executives.
- Play active role supporting your teams. Including, but not limited to, problem solving, onboarding of new team members/contractors, invoice processing, office supply maintenance, maintain organizational charts, team communications, partner with HR and input of employee transfers, terminations and salary changes..
- You build strong partnerships with ON and all of Gap Inc. administrative assistants.
- Independent, proactive judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Manage, coordinate and oversee leadership meetings and all-hands meetings/off-sites.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects, concurrently, with tight deadlines.
Who you are
- 2-4 years of experience in administrative support to a multi-member team.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency with all Microsoft applications.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality, discretion and professional standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with teams and individuals at all levels.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
- Flexibility, adaptable, able to work under pressure and handle multiple and competing demands.
- College degree preferred, minimum of high school graduate or equivalent.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs