About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The FP&A Manager of Budget, LRP and Capital is a high visibility role responsible for the company-wide financial long range planning, annual budget, and capital forecasting processes. This unique position will work with Brands and corporate areas to develop the company’s financial plan, including supporting key stakeholders and executive leadership. This position also plays an important role in analyzing business trends and proactively communicating them to senior management.
What you'll do
- Lead the Gap Inc Long Range Plan and Annual Budget across all brands and corporate areas
- Be responsible for overseeing all things capital: capital allocation, capital forecast, and hindsight of results
- Create partnerships with Brand finance teams and engage in regular dialogue with Brand counterparts to understand potential issues or conflicting priorities
- Engage in strategic planning and evaluating current and future strategic initiatives
- Provide financial/business support to CFO, Treasury, and Investor Relations
- Oversee Gap Inc’s long range financial model and corporate financial databases
- Lead a team of 2 analysts
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Math, or related field: MBA, CFA or CPA is a plus
- 5+ years of work experience in Finance, FP&A, Strategy, Planning, or related field
- Strong analytical and modeling skills: project management and Oracle Essbase experience is a plus
- Proved track record and passion for developing direct reports
- Organized, strategically focused, detail oriented, and able to deal with ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment
- Strong problem solving ability combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate clearly and influence leadership teams
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs