About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Logistics Finance – Sr. Manager provides financial support to key business leaders and logistics business partners. Primary responsibilities include monthly operating expense and capital forecast consolidation, providing insight to aid leadership team in making data driven decisions, supporting ad hoc analytical projects and development of 3 direct reports.
What you'll do
- Lead the monthly forecast and annual budget consolidation of the global logistics network (Transportation + Distribution/Fulfillment + Customer Contact Center), including variance analysis and leadership communication
- Manage the logistics capital portfolio, which includes preparing ROI business cases and prioritization recommendations
- Identify and support opportunities for ad hoc analyses to drive critical decision making for the leadership team
- Oversee methodology and cause of change analysis for all brand allocations
- Coach and mentor 3 direct reports at the Sr. Analyst level
Who you are
- Experience in Supply Chain or Retail Operations, with a proven ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment while maintaining appropriate financial controls and accuracy
- Established consolidation and core FP&A processes expertise, with an eye for risk/opportunity assessment
- Experience working with complex models, large data sets and understanding of ROI components
- Ability to partner with and effectively influence all levels of an organization
- Proven leader who can effectively coach and mentor successful senior financial analyst populations
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs