About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Loyalty & Payments - Strategy & Analytics team is responsible for driving loyalty and payments innovation, insights, and analysis across the Gap Inc. family of brands. Our best-in-class, cross-branded rewards program is made up of multi-tender and credit card members that drive significant value for our brands.
The Strategy team is responsible for developing a long-term vision and leading the assessment and implementation of an integrated loyalty and payments strategy that drives incremental customer and financial value across the enterprise. As a central strategy owner, this role is also responsible for partnering with internal and external business partners, including product management and technology teams on the delivery of a simple and seamless program and check-out experience. The ideal candidate must be a strategic and innovative leader who is customer-curious and results-oriented. They must have strong analytical, communication, and influencing skills and willingness to problem solve quickly and creatively.
What you'll do
- Drives the development of our long-term loyalty and payments roadmap and the continuous evolution of our cross branded rewards program value proposition based on industry, customer and test & learn insights and financial analysis
- Ensures our loyalty program and payment offerings are relevant; identifies opportunities for growth and maximizing CLTV and financial returns
- Stays apprised of industry and competitor trends and partners with internal test and learn teams to ensure overall loyalty strategy is backed by industry best practices and proven offerings
- Manage customer insights studies and pipeline with the research team to ensure consistent integration of customer's voice in business strategies
- Serve as a thought partner to brand and central leads to think through and set up marketing tests and share insights gleaned to help drive overall loyalty performance and identify opportunities to drive customer acquisition, retention, and greater CLTV
- Ensures prioritization and execution of our learning agenda in conjunction with business partners on the Loyalty Business Analysis team and Gap Inc Advanced Analytics organization
- Defines product management and technology priorities to enable Gap Inc.’s loyalty and payments vision
Who you are
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in management consulting, strategy, banking, or related field focused on identifying opportunities to drive strategic initiatives and develop, launch, and analyze programs. Preferably has experience with loyalty programs, credit cards, multi-channel marketing, and/or omnichannel retail.
- Must have strong analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills. Highly comfortable with leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to drive decisions and tell a story
- Must have strong communication skills written, oral and formal presentation; ability to actively participate and influence executive-level discussions and decision making
- Proven ability to lead, manage and gain alignment across a complex, matrixed organization
- Results-oriented with a successful track record of developing and implementing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, while also maintaining oversight of the business and direct reports
- Self-starter with a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs