About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This role is an exciting opportunity to play a key part in driving the success of the Strategic Alliance team within Gap Inc. The candidate will play an integral role in supporting the growth of Franchise through financial analysis, corporate forecasting and budget management. The candidate can expect to manage the deliverables of the pricing team and should have a strong financial and strategic background.
Manages Strategic Pricing deliverables with aim of driving margin and revenue, through analysis and strategic pricing decisions, whilst ensuring the commercial needs of the accounts are considered
What you'll do
- Oversees monthly corporate forecasting of revenue and margin and is main point of contact for corporate finance.
- Manages quarterly pricing modeling for all brands and accounts, controlling inputs and delivering to budget
- Works closely cross functional teams to support financials of new deals and existing accounts, with financial analysis and P&L scenarios to align on commercial terms.
- Works cross functionally to manage P&L impact of pricing decisions and can provide modeling of P&L scenarios
- Present analysis to external accounts and internal leadership teams
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of Finance experience; international or franchise retail experience preferred; managerial experience also a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities; can synthesize financial data and strategic objectives into clear business recommendations
- Ability to gather, manipulate, and interpret data, predict trends, and establish priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Computer skills Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Web based applications
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing global retail marketplace
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs