About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
In this role, you will provide daily administrative support to two leaders, The Head of HR for the Strategic Growth Office and The Head of HR for Corporate Functions. You will be responsible for overall operations of each executive: calendar management, milestone meetings, email support, travel arrangements, complete expense reports and additional tasks/projects required.
What you'll do
- Independent, proactive judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload. Be confident, professional and comfortable making and communicating calendar changes, with little to no involvement from executives.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Play active role supporting the teams. Including, but not limited to, problem solving, onboarding of new team members/contractors, invoice processing and office supply maintenance.
- Manage, coordinate and oversee leadership meetings and all-hands meetings/off-sites.
- Manage meeting logistics in detail: pre-work, printing, start/end on time, conference room location, conference call and/or video conference and coordinate any follow up meetings as needed. Oversee and coordinate space planning and creative room needs for the team.
- Acts as a resource for all levels of the company to seek immediate resolutions to satisfy both internal and external customers.
- Special projects as needed.
Who you are
- 2-4 years of experience in administrative support to a multi-member team. Strong computer skills with proficiency with all Microsoft applications.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality, discretion and professional standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong customer-service communication skills for internal and external customers.
- Ability to build relationships with teams and individuals at all levels.
- Organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities. Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to meeting deadlines.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work under pressure and handle multiple and competing demands.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evening and weekend shifts.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs