About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Associate Marking Manager, Digital Marketing is an integral part of the Banana Republic Performance Marketing team. The position is responsible for the execution of digital media activities to drive traffic and maximize online revenue for Banana Republic globally. The Associate Marketing Manager will support performance marketing channels including Paid Search, Social, Affiliates and Display. This person will play a key role in creating value for the organization from the growth of these programs in a direct response capacity. This role will report into the Sr Marketing Manager.
What you'll do
- Assist with marketing budget and goal management for owned channels, including handoff to agency partners, overseeing budget and performance pacing, and submitting finance forecasts and close.
- Partner with vendors and agencies to deliver key business results with focus on revenue growth at or above ROI goals as well as customer acquisition and retention.
- Analyze digital media data to optimize strategy and execution, and deliver insights, including wins and opportunities, to internal teams.
- Provide ongoing direction to agency partners on seasonal priorities & commercial plans; and ensure strategic support is pushed behind business goals ranging from creative messaging to growing market share for product priorities.
- Partner closely with the Brand Media team to align on business priorities, seasonal campaigns and promotions and ensure seemless agency execution.
- Review, negotiate, and approve monthly/quarterly media buys to amplify commercial plan and brand product stories to deliver against performance objectives.
- Assist driving channel roadmaps including creative refreshes and testing, audience expansion, landing page optimization, tech updates, product feed optimization as well as new testing initiatives or strategies that contribute to business goals and growth.
- Work with the central Digital Marketing Operations team to implement new tags/ pixels, product feeds, and manage audience.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 2-5 years’ in online marketing experience. Digital Marketing Agency and/or Paid Social, Search, Affiliates, and Display experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze large sets of data and inform budgeting recommendations as well as drive channel performance.
- Strong creative & analytical thinking with ability to analyze data to inform media and creative recommendations.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to anticipate future business needsequirements and drive ideation and innovation.
- Excellent organizational, communication, time and project management skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs