About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This role is responsible for managing the email marketing and SMS budget for Gap Inc. including monthly forecast, ad hoc analyses, and reporting actual results. This person will partner with brand marketing partners to improve processes, influence trends and manage within budgeted costs for the year. The ideal candidate will have an analytical and data-driven mindset with a solid understanding of levers that drive sales and expense.
What you'll do
- Manage monthly forecast and close process.
- Liaise between Brand Finance and Marketing teams to maintain cross-functional alignment on spend targets
- Maintain detailed records of payment status and invoices received
- Act as point person for vendors relating to payables
- Reconcile GL and book monthly accruals to support month-end close
- Manage and distribute regular KPI reporting across the online business to marketing and brand partners
- Evolve tools and reporting as needed to streamline the process
Who you are
- Demonstrated interest and / or experience in retail, apparel or other consumer-facing industry
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Ability to adapt to an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; works well as a part of a team; able to interact with various management levels
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with financial systems (Oracle Financial Systems desired)
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs