About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Assoc. Photography Producer’s role is to support on figure product photography production at the Old Navy Photo Studio. This role will also support Marketing photo shoot production as required. The Assoc Photography Producer will share time to support these production teams on a weekly/project basis.
What you'll do
- Creating contracts, call sheets, schedules, meetings
- Maintain availability calendars, contact lists, communication logs
- Assist with and facilitate general requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Work with crew and model agents to communicate holds and releases
- Manage catering and crafty orders and coordination, display, maintenance
- Communicate weekly schedule details to cross-functional teams
- Being on-site at the photo studio to facilitate orientations and tours for new crew/models
- Work on long term projects to support all production such as casting initiatives, special projects, etc.
- Partner with the production and creative team to research, evaluate, negotiate and book Models, Wardrobe Stylists, Glam artists etc.
- Maintain close relations with model agents; schedule go-see’s as needed.
- Understand brand marketing’s creative vision
- Support the producer and be an on-set contact for any concerns during the day.
- Plays a key role in casting directives; reconciling agency submissions, organizing talent and presenting new faces.
- Understand new initiatives and how to get ahead of production considerations.
Who you are
- 5+ years experience supporting photography shoots both in studio (on-figure experience is a must)
- Some experience in model/talent sourcing, booking, production relating to photo shoots
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from a 4-year College or University preferred
- Solution oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Resourceful under pressure
- A detail-oriented self-starter with excellent time management skills, including ability to prioritize and multi task
- Team player with a high level of professionalism
- Proficient with software applications such as Word, Excel, Google docs and Adobe Acrobat.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs