About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
As a Reporting & Analytics Senior Analyst of Real Estate Ops, you’re responsible for supporting our Global Real Estate & Store Development organization in reporting and analytics needs. You will provide value by delivering consistently, high-quality reports and dashboards on real estate, architecture & engineering, construction, store maintenance, technical design, creative services, project management activities. You will design, build, and improve continuously on reporting and data collection, ensuring overall data quality and integrity.
What you'll do
- Develop, extract, transform and load (ETL) procedures from multiple data sources as needed to meet business requirements, as well as data wrangling.
- Design and develop dimensional data models to support BI application layer.
- Design and build visualization dashboards to acceleration information-to-action while leveraging best practices to make key decisions and drive business results
- Monitor existing KPI metrics, developing new metrics, identify correlations and root causes
- Performing regular system audits to ensure complete and accurate reporting of data/metrics
- Leverage collaboration and work management tools and build lightweight applications to track data needs
- Act as a SME for BI tools as well as delivering training to team members on the usage of these tools
- Support quarterly and annual supplier business reviews with generation of vendor score cards
Who you are
- 3+ years of creating BI applications and Excel reports including dimensional data models with interactive visualizations working with databases, spreadsheets, and unstructured data.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a data analytics, business intelligence, or business analysis.
- Strong understanding of ETL processes, normalization and standardization of disparate data sets.
- Advanced Power BI, Excel and SQL are a must.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Well versed in DAX calculations/formulas and Power Query M and query optimization techniques.
- Ability to communicate technical information toboth technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs