About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Cloud Strategy and Services Sr. Manager, Business Analyst will be accountable for overall cloud governance across various cloud platforms deployed within GapTech (Azure, OCI) and focused on developing and executing multi-dimensional cloud strategies that consider the platform, architecture, security, organizational and financial aspects of adopting cloud technologies. High collaboration and partnership are key to this role. This role will interface with senior leaders within GapTech and represent GapTech Cloud Strategy and Services group at org level.
What you'll do
- Drive cloud optimization by identifying areas of opportunities across various cloud platforms to reduce cost and improve performance
- Lead CCOE (cloud center of excellence) to drive efficiencies across cross-functional teams working in collaboration with cloud architects
- Jointly responsible for tracking cloud consumption, budget and forecast along with finance team and working with product teams to reduce cloud consumption costs
- Drive early phase to explore activities and work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable Cloud and Infrastructure transformations
- Jointly accountable for the successful delivery of cloud programs along with architecture, technical program management and product groups
- Responsible for ensuring cross-functional teams are adhering to cloud standards
- Facilitate executive steering committee meetings
Who you are
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent degree or work experience and 8+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of Cloud platform experience (Microsoft Azure is preferred) and a minimum of 6 years of senior program management experience managing large scale technical initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Strength in building partnerships; working collaboratively with a variety of skills and levels
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; Strength in driving for business outcomes and results and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communications and the ability to work well with business and technical teams
- Action/Decision Oriented mind set and adaptable to changing requirements and direction
- Team player in a highly matrixed environment
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs