About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
As an Analyst, Talent Management Reporting & Survey Administration, your core purpose will be to provide reporting, analytical, operational and project management support to drive people practices & outcomes for Talent Management, including Equality & Belonging & Employee Listening, leveraging current technological solutions and driving future improvements.
What you'll do
- As the Analyst, Talent Management Reporting & Survey Administration, you are part of the core Talent & Workplace Insights Team with an indirect reporting relationship to the Director, Equality & Belonging Strategy & Operations
- You take an Enterprise point of view – collaborating with peers across the organization to develop leveraged solutions for the company and support our brands as appropriate (Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap, Athleta, Janie + Jack, Intermix)
- Reporting & Analytics: Subject matter expert in supporting business group reporting & processes; may develop & create new reporting capabilities under the direction of leadership. Creates and maintains tracking tools to document activities and measure progress against our E&B Commitments. Uses knowledge & experience to proactively identify ways to improve current analyses; Completes structured analyses and executes thorough tasks and projects
- Business Partnership & Support: Identifies process efficiency with strategic orientation to develop process recommendations on reporting needs, troubleshooting and informing as needed
- Project Management, Process, and Operational Support: Manages small-scale projects in support of larger, enterprise-wide initiatives
- Leadership & Collaboration: Provides subject matter expertise to other team members, training as necessary; supports other team members in daily work to achieve overall goals
Who you are
- Ability to analyze complex data by identifying linkages between multiple data sources that tells a story and drives key people decisions
- Leads with curiosity to understand end user needs and collaboratively problem solve
- Passionate about HR process and creating toolsesources from scratch to create consistencies and efficiencies
- Ability to analyze and interpret the meaning of survey data & reporting, creating recommendations to drive Equality & Belonging, our culture and the employee experience
- Clearly conveys information and ideas through verbal and written communication to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment with different types of teams; high professional standards regarding customer service and data confidentiality
- Strong technical ability in Microsoft Office Suite; proficient visualization capabilities & knowledgeable on reporting systems
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs