About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
As a Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, you’re responsible for managing the full lifecycle recruiting process. You identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations. You’re a champion of both the business and talent and are responsible for finding talent that no one else can through the relationships you build and the creative and innovative sourcing techniques you employ. You’ll guide the candidate journey in partnership with HR and other business partners to ensure we’re delivering a best-in-class experience to potential talent.
As a Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, you’re responsible for collaborating across the global talent acquisition team to support process improvements and sharing best practices to meet the needs of recruiting.
What you'll do
- Lead, manage and develop a team of entry level to senior level scoutsecruiters.
- Full lifecycle recruiting; including proactive sourcing in order to build pipeline for future talent needs.
- Collaborate across the Gap Inc. portfolio of brands to support process improvements and share best practices to meet the needs of recruiting. Acts as liaison/project lead for enterprise wide programs and initiatives.
- Support in the development of recruiting training and curriculum to support building Talent Acquisition’s and Business Partner’s capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline + interview assessment.
- Participates in ongoing strategic staffing initiatives including workflow and process improvement.
- Conduct regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools.
- Creates innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting (leveraging social media platforms and advanced sourcing tools).
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 7+ years of full lifecycle technical recruiting experience.
- 2+ years of experience leading, managing and developing others in recruiting.
- You’re a problem solver. You can work through complex issues independently and find solutions by effectively balancing individual responsibility while considering the businesses needs and goals.
- You’re confident, yet humble and can effectively consultant and partner with multiple business partners with varying needs.
- You’re a problem solver and strategist. You’re always learning and can articulate opportunities and new strategies to business partners regarding workforce planning and forecasting.
- You’re curious and understand the external landscape. You use marketplace insight and strong business acumen in retail and apparel to develop strategies to help meet business goals.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs