About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Gap Inc. is launching a new B2B business to sell apparel products from our brands to enterprises and governments. We’re searching for a National Sales Leader to drive new business-to-business account development. As the Sales Lead, you’re a critical part of our innovative start-up focused on growing a B2B apparel business within Gap Inc. You will be responsible for generating leads, building relationships, and negotiating sales contracts. And as the business scales, you will be responsible for leading a sales team to support B2B sales growth.
What you'll do
- Generate leads through cold-calling, lead generation campaigns, and conducting presentation meetings to acquire new business-to-business accounts
- Develop sales strategies, product presentations, and other materials needed to support prospecting and business development
- Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account set up
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with existing customers and provide outstanding customer service by having account ownership mentality
- Seek opportunities to improve and retain accounts
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop roadmap and create internal capabilities required to provide successful B2B customer experience
- Long-term, build and develop a national sales team
Who you are
- Proven business-to-business sales leader with 7+ years of sales experience
- Deep knowledge of B2B apparel sales process with extensive experience selling apparel/uniforms directly to large corporations
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with hunter sales mentality
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs