About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Project Manager of Product and Customer Engagement supports the Store Operations team to create effective communication, tools and resources that drive increased field execution and improved product sell through in stores. This role will interact with cross functional and cross channel business partners. The role will create all product and customer strategies, education, and training tools for stores in North America. This role partners with the Sr./Manager of Customer Experience to influence key business partners across all functions and channels and represents the voice of the field in all interactions.
What you'll do
- Manage in store execution of Brand product and customer engagement tools through communication and strong partnership with L&D and Communications team
- Develop and influence Brand product education and customer engagement strategies to ensure flawless execution through effective communication, details and timing to stores
- Lead and hold full accountability of all product and customer engagement tools in partnership with global partners to ensure we deliver the right level of information in a compelling way to educate store associates across the globe
- Coordinate and Lead all new product launch strategies to ensure stores are enabled to execute a successful new initiative
- Recommend change management strategies to effectively implement initiatives
- Oversee and execute all store communication associated with product confidence and product launches
- Collaborate with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for process improvement
- Analyze and propose solutions, within brand store environment
- Analyze competitors to enable best in class processes
Who you are
- Continuous Learning - articulates and embraces challenges; learns from and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- Innovation - demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implement new ideas and solutions with the team
- Customer Impact – identifies opportunities within the store environment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience
- Commercial Impact – understands the importance of achieving commercial and business goals
- Detail Orientated – demonstrates attention to detail in the creation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution
- Self-Accountability – sets specific and measurable performance objectives and strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard
- Problem Solving – articulates successful response to challenging situations utilizing available knowledge while considering alternative solutions
- Time Management – demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately
- Ambiguity – adapts and continues to perform through change and ambiguity
- Retail Stores experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs