About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Advanced Analytics within Foundational Capabilities, this role will be responsible for driving evidence-based decision making specifically in the web analytics space by developing Gap Inc’s next-generation reporting, dashboards and tools. We are looking for someone with strong skills in taking ambiguous problems and defining development opportunities.
The Data and Analytics organization is a critical component of the Digital and Technology Team at Gap Inc. This organization is chartered with unlocking the power of data and analytics to drive action across Gap Inc.
What you'll do
- Play a central role in the sharing of web analytics insights to leadership and digital teams
- Responsible for key cross-brand reporting in Adobe Workspace and Adobe Report builder, including ownership of existing reporting, as well as, enhancements, and new metric ew dimension additions to existing reporting.
- Work with adobe stakeholders to monitor report usage, consolidate and expand where needed.
- Work cross-functionally with digital product teams, e-commerce partners, and other data and analytics team members to identify new reporting needs/opportunities, and maintain a backlog of requests for prioritization
- Responsible for development, testing, deployment, and launch of executive and enterprise-friendly reporting natively in Adobe Workspace.
- Be subject matter expert on e-commerce data to drive adoption. Lead training and develop documentation on how to use reports and interpret results.
- Manage high priority requests from leadership and create ad hoc analysis reports
Who you are
- 1-3 years of experience developing Web Analytics reporting/dashboards within the Adobe (Omniture) ecosystem
- Enterprise understanding of web analytics and tag management tools and data (i.e. Adobe Analytics (preferred), Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics, Tealium (preferred), Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Able to effectively communicate and train both users and technical audiences. Comfortable presenting data visuals and reports to executive stakeholders
- Proven ability to thrive in a highly quantitative, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities, escalate appropriately and handle multiple assignments at once
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a high degree of analytical curiosity
- Experience demonstrating Business Intelligence development; hands-on experience with PowerBI or Tableau a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Statistics, or similar field preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs