About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Gap Inc is a $16B leading global company that consists of a portfolio of purpose-led, billion-dollar lifestyle brands – Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta. The online business comprises 40% of sales today and the company aspires to achieve 50% of its sales from online by the end of 2023.
Looking forward, the company has committed to supporting our rapidly growing online business through continued investment in digital capabilities. As part of the company’s strategy, there is a focus on creating a personalized experience at scale through enhanced capabilities in product and marketing content, loyalty, & fulfillment.
The Digital Performance & Growth team plays a prominent role to support our personalization technology and execution efforts. We are a cross-functional central team that, in partnership with brand teams, champion personalization technologies to ideate, incubate, and rapidly experiment on omnichannel customer experiences that provide business insight and impact.
We are seeking a MarTech Digital Producer to work across the organization with both central teams and brand partners to execute cutting-edge personalization experiences that will grow business in our brands. This person needs to quickly understand the business objective, build project plans, and own execution and delivery. Additionally, this role will assist in informing brands of emerging personalization capabilities and be responsible for communicating progress updates.
What you'll do
- Influence direction of strategic initiatives under the Digital Performance & Growth charter
- Day-to-day technical management and optimization of intelligent sorting for product recommendations and category sorts across the omnichannel experience (e.g. email, site, mobile)
- Manage and execute business logic configuration within marketing technology UIs, including algorithms & rule management to support the delivery of projects
- Drive projects from inception to completion and ensure all cross-functional business partners are proactively updated on project milestones, status, issues and delivery timelines.
- Identify and develop operational processes in support of new vendor and product feature launches
- Business user training and guidance for personalization technologies, including facilitation of regularly scheduled check-ins
- Develop, analyze, and monitor reporting to help that shows the impact and value of personalization tools and technologies and opportunities to optimize
- Assist in providing technical direction and requirements to Web Developers for A/B tests and other projects
- Subject Matter Expert in Personalization
Who you are
- A bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years’ experience in retail e-commerce
- Demonstrated skill and experience in modern commerce technology stack especially as it pertains to testing and eCommerce personalization vendor tools (e.g. Certona, RichRelevance, Redpoint, etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking focus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication with an understanding of the dynamics of large organizational politics. Technical writing skills a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of accountability/dependability
- Experience working on business agile teams, nice to have
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs