About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Job Oversee the management and planning of RDM, nWMS, and RGTI WMS projects across the global DC network. Manage the WMS product team to handle escalations and remove roadblocks. Manage a DevOps product team model with an emphasis on continuous improvement. Ensure team and projects follow proper process including utilization of agile methodologies. Work with infrastructure teams responsible for software stack that manages and integrates with all distribution center functions. Work with the Centralized Product Lines (InfoSec, Infrastructure, Audit and Risk, etc) to understand their needs and project time lines. Work with other Product Lines in GapTech and their TMs and Product Managers to understand resource needs from this team. Provide feedback and career guidance to full time employees. Participate in product line strategy discussions around architecture and process improvements.
Who you are
Education: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related field and 5 years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in job offered or related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
- RGTI Warehouse Management Systems;
- nWMS (Sterling) Warehouse Management Systems; and
- RDM (Oracle) Warehouse Management Systems
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs