About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
We’re looking for an Operations Supervisor who is responsible for leading and developing a team of Operations specialists within the area of intraday WFM to provide exceptional service to customers while working to deliver fincancial and service level objectives. This is done by providing feedback and coaching that drives customer (internal or external) satisfaction, business results, and creates a competitive advantage for the business. In this role, the Supervisor will partner with other functional areas within the contact center, and develop relationships with other internal/external business partners. The Supervisor achieves results through exceptional decision quality, talent building, and an extraordinary customer focus and developing a team focused on the customer and service level objectives.
• Ensure the quality of the internal and external customer experience
• Develop and align team goals with organizational objectives
• Assist with escalated business partner issues as needed
• Identify and report criticaleoccurring high-impacting customer service issues to Manager
• Develop tactics to meet service levels, abandonment rates, and other metrics (key performance indicators/KPIs) across several inbound call departments including external customer chats
• Identify problems in meeting KPIs; resolve them to the satisfaction of customers and contact center business objectives
• Effective management of the Performance Coaching process to review OS performance to improve productivity and quality
• Drive efficient staffing by managing floor resources, adding hours as required, and assisting with voluntary time off (VTO) as required
• Provide input for various system development and enhancement innovations.
• Work with manager to coordinate, collaborate, and oversee various contact center initiatives
• Provide supervision to an Operations Specialist team consisting of 8-12 employees
• Review accurate attendance and Kronos records and meet reporting deadlines
• Participate in the hiring process and incorporate seasonal employees into teams to meet call demand
• Actively engage in Career Pathing and Career Development for employees
Who you are
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years customer service experience preferred
• Minimum of 1 - 3 years of leadership experience
• Experience with remote and/or cross-site supervison preferred
• Knowledge of contact center technologies, including but not limited to: Avaya, Salesforce, IEX, Contact Center routing, etc.
• PC skills: Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and/or other software/databse skills
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs