About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This position supports the global Gap Inc. Treasury function. We are looking for an analytically driven and team oriented senior analyst that wants to learn and grow in a hands on Treasury role. This will include, but is not limited to, banking, cash positioning, forecasting, audit and SOX control support, management reporting, and financial reporting. This position will also develop and implement new processes as well as support the continued adoption of our Treasury Management Workstation (Kyriba).
What you'll do
- Calculate the daily cash position and prepare the positioning package, including trade tickets and wire approvals.
- Leverage Kyriba and bank platforms/websites to initiate wire payments, including wires related to international funding, share repurchase, dividends, and foreign exchange settlement for approval. Partner with Statutory Reporting team as necessary on paydowns and international funding requests.
- Support global direct cash flow forecasting by synthesizing forecast inputs and actualizing weekly flow.
- Track, review, and facilitate wire payments for credit facility payments. Partner with AP to ensure proper booking.
- Support the testing of Treasury SOX controls related to 3rd Party wire payments and debt related payments by providing requestedequired documentation.
- Compile and report out results for the Quarterly Electronic Bank System Compliance and Investment Policy Compliance certifications.
- Lead the monthly interest forecasting/actuals process and deliver PBC items.
Who you are
- Strong knowledge of Treasury and Cash Management related functions; intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical skills and having the ability to manage the end to end process, anticipate questions, and proven problem solving skills to achieve results and goals with little direction.
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels.
- Strong understanding of business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial control risks and mitigation.
- Takes responsibility for and engages manager in managing career growth and skills development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to drive results and achieve goals with minimum direction; ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs