About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Manager of Omni Supply Chain Operations will be a key partner to our supply chain and DC operations, transportation, and brand partners in standardizing processes, tools, and capabilities to drive business priorities and a better Omni experience for our customers. This role will be responsible for developing and executing allocation and delivery plans that maximize inventory availability and operating efficiencies of stores and distribution centers. You’ll collaborate, influence, and strategize with cross-functional partners to understand business priorities, design business solutions, and lead implementation across our portfolio of brands. The Manager will also support the Director in broader Omni supply chain activities including holiday readiness initiatives and network strategy projects.
What you'll do
- Support continuous improvement initiatives related to retail fulfillment, including process/tool development and cross-brand standardization
- Coordinate and collaborate with business partners to implement process and system changes
- Effectively negotiate and influence cross-functional teams to support business needs, including Global logistics operations, Market IM, Store Planning, Store Operations, Production, Distribution, Company Planning, Store Planning, Visual, Marketing and the Field
- Maintain strong understanding of Retail DC operations - network capacity based on flow strategies, store delivery requirements, order creation through to end of life liquidation, DC unit flow forecast, pick calendar/allocation strategies, etc
- Maintain ongoing understanding of Omni fulfillment capabilities (i.e., BOPIS, Ship-from-store), partnering with brand and supply chain partners to assess impact of each operations on strategic initiatives
- Assess network inbound and outbound performance against forecast/plan in-season and pre-season to identify business risk, both to the brand and to the supply chain
- Lead critical holiday readiness initiatives to ensure successful Retail Peak during Gap Inc’s busiest and most critical season and support the post-season operational hindsight process
Who you are
- 5-7 years of working experience in Retail, preferably in a Brand, Inventory Management or Supply Chain function
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated ability of managing operational details and execution, while also understanding the big picture
- Ability to quickly understand Gap Inc systems - IT, IMS, WMS, P&D, DCs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritize - demonstrating logical analysis and problem solving skills
- Proven experience managing complex project working teams - across time-zones, cultures and languages
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments, bring structure, prioritize and drive to results
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships and influence cross-functionally
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs