About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Loyalty marketing team is responsible for keeping the customer engaged in the loyalty program by driving a robust, enterprise-wide retention program. This team manages various lifecycle and monthly engagement marketing programs. This team’s mission is to increase member CLTV by reminding individuals of the benefits of being a part of the loyalty program.
Most projects are specifically focused on marketing, technology, and partnership integration within the Loyalty organization and across the four Gap Inc. brands. This team works cross-functionally to ensure projects are executed effectively and on time, while also streamlining processes and functionalities that can improve the operational effectiveness of the organization. Individuals on this team must be comfortable managing multiple projects on tight deadlines in a complex and matrixed organization.
What you'll do
- Manages multiple work streams across several marketing teams to support the delivery of the loyalty marketing projects across Gap Inc. brands.
- Works with cross-functional partners, including Marketing, Product Management, Brand Creative Team, Brand Ops teams, and 3rd party agencies and vendors, to develop project scope, requirements and integration points to build out project timelines
- Develop processes and tools for managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Build expertise in loyalty systems and be superuser on behalf of marketing teams
- Establishes project review milestones to ensure project and teams are still strategically aligned based on strategic updates/changes to project scope/objective
- Manages and escalates project risks and issues when necessary; identify solutions to remedy issues when possible
- Owns creating forums and meeting material to keep the team on track, review and approve work as its completed, and work cross-functionally to create customer experiences
Who you are
- 8+ years of professional work experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a project management capacity
- Strong communication skills: written, oral and formal presentation; ability to actively participate and influence executive-level discussions and decision making
- Experience engaging and guiding technical teams and senior stakeholders
- Possesses a successful project management background with clear tactics to maintain project timelines
- Expert at managing multiple stakeholders with competing projects and priorities on tight deadlines
- Expert at maintaining project scope and timelines without direct authority in cross-functional organizations
- PMP or similar project management related certificate a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs