About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Internal Audit [IA] Department is seeking a Technology Audit Manager, responsible for leading and executing Technology (security, privacy, etc.), Compliance, and Integrated audits in-line with the annual IA plan. You will be responsible for providing leadership to our SOX-IT program and be a mentor to junior members of the team. You will have the opportunity to lead a diverse and global team, work with a strong Technology Audit team, and collaborate with other IA groups. This is a highly visible, dynamic, and a fast paced role with frequent interaction with technology and business leaders across Gap Inc.
What you'll do
- The Technology Audit Manager will be responsible for leading and managing IT Audits/Assessments (e.g. Red Team, Attack & Penetration, privacy, infrastructure, system implementations or other technical security projects), SOX 404 IT internal controls testing, and other operational areas as needed.
- Manage relationships with external auditors, IT Compliance team, and third-party vendor(s) to provide maximum benefit to the organization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and stay abreast of major IT transformation projects, new/emerging risks, and changes in business operations.
- Assist in performing enterprise risk assessments (ERA) and developing an annual audit plan. Assist with quarterly updates presented to the Audit & Finance Committee.
- Support IA framework through innovation by leading efforts around Robotic Process Automation [RPA], Data Analytics, and Benchmarking.
- Manage audit issues and effectively communicate with IA process owners/stakeholders.
- Lead multiple projects and deadlines, including ad hoc projects and special investigations.
Who you are
- BS degree in Management Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business (Finance/Accounting), or equivalent degree required.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of COBIT, COSO, Privacy Regulations (CCPA, GDPR, etc.) and experience with PCI, CIS 20, NIST CSF or other IT and security frameworks.
- Strong technical understanding of e-commerce, cloud computing (Azure, Oracle), operating systems, applications, data repositories, and enterprise architecture is needed.
- Experience with Oracle based products (Fusion/Hyperion/etc.), UNIX, Active Directory/LDAP, Data Analytics and RPA tools (Blue Prism, Power BI, etc.), GRC tools (ServiceNow, MetricStream, etc.) and other IT Management tools (JIRA, Confluence) is desired.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills, self-starter, results-oriented team player, ability to work remotely with minimal supervision, and multi-tasking ability.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CIPP/CIPT or CCSP certification is preferred, MBA, CPA is a plus.
- 6-7+ years of experience related to SOX IT and IT Audit work is required, experience in retail industry is a plus.
- Willing to travel up to 10% to domestic and international locations.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs