About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide extensive travel, expense management, calendaring and general office support for the Loss Prevention and Field Visual team executives. A systems and organizational expert, the Administrative Assistant also works closely with HR to provide people and process support through in the onboarding and exiting process of the teams they support. An integral part in managing their team executives’ productivity and efficiency, reliability, customer focus and the ability to collaborate and influence are key competencies for success.
What you'll do
- Manage daily workflow of executive, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, travel plans, etc.
- Coordinate meetings and agendas; assist with presentations and meeting materials.
- Regularly handle critical and highly sensitive and confidential matters including resource planning and focal review process.
- Coordinate setup of new employees including on-boarding facilitation.
- Oversee and coordinate all space planning needs of department and partner with Corporate Facilities.
- Maintain department organization charts, phone lists, and reporting relationship tool.
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and office supplies, purchase as necessary and manage budget.
Who you are
- Minimum of three to five years administrative experience supporting high-level executive.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills; must be proactive and take initiative.
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners.
- Demonstrate professionalism and ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs