About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Gap Inc.Technology is looking for exceptional talent with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for retail and technology. In your 10 weeks with Gap Inc, you’ll have a voice in the room, be pushed to take risks, and play a critical role in innovative projects that are transforming retail technology. Ready to get started?
What you'll do
Who you are
- Undergraduate student with one year left to graduate in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology, Integrated Systems Engineering, or related degree - accepting students that graduate in December 2021 through Spring 2022
- Statistical and data analysis skills
- Strong knowledge in one or more of the following: SQL, Python, SAS, or R. Combinations of these skills are very useful.
- Data visualization using tools, such as Tableau or D3
- Basic statistical modeling skills (regression, logistic regression, clustering)
- An ability to think abstractly and work cross functionally
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A desire to evolve excellent problem solving skills; meticulous and methodical
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs