For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About the role
As an Analyst on our Inventory Management team, you will assist in the development, execution and communication of financial plans and strategies that support the financial objectives of your product category. The ideal candidate is curious, innovative, results-oriented, and focused on executing a best in class customer experience while delivering/exceeding financial targets. An aptitude for learning combined with attention to detail will serve you well.
What you'll do
- Assist in managing the financial success of an Omni division/department or class by meeting sales, gross margin and inventory productivity goals
- Communicate financial results and current trends to manager and cross-functional team on a weekly basis, and participate in meetings with knowledge of prepared materials
- Provide historical data and recommendations to influence the development of class/style level plans
- Execute pricing actions in support of in-season and end-of-season strategies
- Reconcile and forecast incoming receipts and identify risk or opportunity associated with shifts or fluctuations
- Develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with Planning, Merchandising, Production, and Store Operations
Who you are
- Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills, as well as strong listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, able to handle many projects simultaneously while effectively prioritizing workload
- Possesses an ability to learn and understand financial measurements and how to impact them
- Able to build and maintain collaborative relationships
- Technology proficiency, including the ability or aptitude to learn technical applications, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years work or equivalent experience
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs