About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
This role provides expertise on Order Management, logistics systems and processes for the Global Brand Franchise teams. Deliver successful Franchise Order Management services for Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta Franchise and wholesale customers by effectively planning and prioritizing tasks. Leverage understanding of Gap Inc.’s product pipelines to efficiently organize team resources and resolve problems related to orders. This role works cross functionally with multiple brands and stakeholders; Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta brand and operational teams, interacting regularly with team members of Brand Merchandising and Production (New York), Brand Operations (UK), Brand Field Teams (Regional), Merchandise Support Team (India), Partner Services (US), Finance (US) and Gap Tech (UK & US).
What you'll do
- Ensure customer information is complete and accurate in the system and complies with the current business rules and policies
- Maintain favorable contacts with Franchisees and internal business partners
- Use innovative problem-solving skills and past experiences to address a broad range of problems and develop appropriate recommendations for resolution
- Onboard and train new team members on new initiatives, procedures and processes where appropriate
- Execute and communicate order changes to cross functional business partners and franchisees
- Responsible for seeding Purchase Orders for all brands and managing issues resolution to support through to completion with MST, Production and Merchants
Who you are
Bachelor’s degree preferred or comparable business experience
1-2 years’ retail experience desired
Demonstrated Customer Service skills
Detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills
Must consistently work within time critical deadlines while maintaining a strong emphasis on accuracy
Good communication skills in both the spoken and written mediums
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs