About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Photography Assistant/Equipment Tech will support the day-to-day operational activities of the Gap, Inc.'s high-volume e-commerce photography production studio. This support includes photo equipment technical support, including sending equipment out for repairs and maintaining our equipment inventory database. Additionally, the Photo Assistant & Equipment Tech will assist in the set-up/break down of production sets for special projects.
What you'll do
- Provide Photo and Video Support to a team of e-commerce Photographers
- Assist in the set-up and break down of photo sets and lighting scenarios
- Manage digital photography equipment
- Research and recommend expendables and production equipment
- Maintain organization and upkeep of on-set photo equipment
- Maintain inventory of photo equipment utilized throughout the studio
Who you are
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; 1-2 years studio experience
Familiarity with Canon, Broncolor, and Blackmagic Design photographic and video equipment
Digital Tech Experience a plus
Excellent communication, collaboration, time management, and organizational skills; proactive and positive nature and influence in the studio
Knowledge of current photo industry software and practices; Capture One, Photoshop, etc.
Ability to Lift 50 lbs
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs