About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Internal Audit [IA] Department is seeking an IT Audit, Senior, who will be responsible for executing Technology audits (security, privacy, etc.), perform SOX-IT testing, Compliance audits and support Integrated audits in-line with the annual IA plan. This is an opportunity work with a strong Technology Audit team, cross-team with other IA groups and take on a dynamic and fast paced role with frequent interaction with technology and business leaders across Gap Inc. This role is preferred to be based in Columbus, Ohio, however, we are open to other locations.
What you'll do
- The IT Audit, Senior, will be responsible for leading and managing IT Audits (information security, privacy, infrastructure, system implementations, etc.) and SOX 404 IT internal controls testing, as well as other operational areas, as needed.
- Assist with risk assessments on major IT transformation projects, new/emerging risks, and business operations.
- Assist in performing enterprise risk assessments (ERA) and developing an annual audit plan.
- Support IA framework through innovation by leading efforts around Robotic Process Automation [RPA], Data Analytics, and Benchmarking.
- Manage audit issues and effectively communicate with IA process owners/stakeholders, establish/maintain relationships, and be a good representative of the IA department.
- The candidate must possess strong knowledge of COBIT, COSO, Privacy Regulations (CCPA, GDPR, etc.) and have working knowledge of PCI, CIS 20, NIST CSF and other IT and security frameworks.
- On an ad-hoc basis, provide assistance on fraud investigations.
Who you are
- BS degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business (Finance/Accounting), or equivalent degree required.
- Strong technical understanding of security and privacy frameworks, e-commerce, cloud computing, operating systems, applications, data repositories and enterprise architecture is needed.
- Experience with Oracle based products (Fusion/Hyperion/etc.), UNIX, Active Directory/LDAP, Data Analytics and RPA tools (Blue Prism, Power BI, etc.), GRC tools (ServiceNow, MetricStream, TeamMate, etc.) and other IT Management tools (JIRA, Confluence) is desired.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills, self-starter, results-oriented team player, ability to work remotely with minimal supervision, multi-tasking ability and leadership potential.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CIPP/CIPT or CCSP certification is preferred, MBA, CPA is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience related to SOX IT and IT Audit work is required, experience in retail industry is a plus.
- Willing to travel up to 10% to domestic and international locations.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs