We’re hiring for the holidays!
Join our team and enjoy a 50% discount at our family of brands.* Apply below and attend our hiring event. Holiday Hiring Day: Saturday, Oct. 5, from 10 AM – 2 PM happening at all Gap, Gap Factory, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory, Old Navy, Old Navy Outlet, Athleta and Janie and Jack stores in the United States.
*Applicable to regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Janie and Jack and Outlet, and 25% at Athleta.
About Janie and Jack
Janie and Jack is a design house with every kid at its heart—because individual style starts early. Inspired by the places we go, the people we admire and all the unexpected stuff in between, our collections feature modern twists on classic fashion.
Inspiring. Approachable. Thoughtful. These are some of the ideas that guide our every day. And our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Are you ready to be a part of the Janie and Jack story?
About the role
At Janie and Jack, we know our leadership teams are a big part of our success. We look for talented people who can meet the unique needs of our retail locations, while feeling empowered to make the Janie and Jack shopping experience as sweet as it can be for our customers. Our Lead Sales Specialists are key holders and a vital part of the Janie and Jack family.
What you'll do
- Serve as a role model to achieve priorities in store with the customer as the primary focus
- Delights in curating outfits and sharing fashion knowledge with customers
- Accountable for achieving sales goals and coaching team to do the same
- Implements visual and merchandising strategies
- Jumps into any activity as needed to support the business
- Shares feedback, ideas, and insights – we want to know what you think!
- Recognizes and rewards team members
- Ensures all compliance standards are met
Who you are
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic company
- Determined to effectively inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
- Able to demonstrate interest and initiative to develop skills and improve capabilities.
- Great communicator with ability to engage with customers and team to meet goals
- Ability to process information and operate store systems accurately
- Availability to work when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and can lift up to 30 pounds.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs