About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
WE PAY WEEKLY!
We need drivers with Forklift and PIV experience.
We will call or email you on the status of your application.
Works with peers to prepare and movemerchandise according to established safety, production, and accuracy standardsand employment guidelines. Maintains and verifies documentation to facilitatethe flow of merchandise through the DC. Performance will directly impactoverall safety, cost and service metrics.
What you'll do
- Performs data entry through computer terminals or Remote Data Terminals (RDT) ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of merchandise.
- Performs ticketing, stocking, picking, packing, counting, loading, and unloading, housekeeping and safety functions, such as: Inbound - Receives all inbound cartons, performs any needed quality audits, updates system, and palletizes cartons or Order Filler - Locates merchandise based on system and accurately completes order and sends to shipping.
- Operates motorized material handling equipment as required based on department and facility requirements. Must be licensed prior to operating motorized material handling equipment.
- Collaborates with team members in support of process improvements and cost reductions.
- Understands team objectives and service requirements within assigned work area by listening and asking appropriate questions to identify basic customer needs and seeks clarification.
- Works under direct supervision and follows standardprocedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Wears PPE as directed
Who you are
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta
- Telehealth: Live on-demand video visits with a physician 24/7
- Access to specially negotiated discounted rates for Vision and Dental care
- Safe & Clean Environment
- Incentive Based Pay
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Opportunity to convert to Full Time
- Weekly Pay
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs