About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for a Sr. Analyst of Corporate Digital Finance to join our team. In this unique role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our other FP&A team members to aid in decision making, improve profitability, and help drive our Digital business forward. The Digital Finance role will be critical in supporting the CTO and the SVP of the Digital business in helping guide the company through a period of strong digital growth. This role will partner with all the Digital teams (Customer, Digital, Data & Analytics, Digital Marketing and Photo Studio) to help drive sales growth, balance our customer experience investments and coordinate how we value and deploy these capabilities. Additionally, you will help shape the CST operating model as we reimagine some of the current operating structures and procedures. You’ll get to work with cross functional business partners at brands and within other corporate functions.
What you'll do
- Support the Gap Inc Ecomm business, with responsibilities for total Ecomm P&L management and reporting
- Partner with Digital and Brand leads to project and analyze costs and benefits associated with Digital and Ecomm initiatives. Ensure these initiatives are built into the operating P&L’s and track and measure results
- Support the creation of new digital capabilities and the testing and implementation of initiatives across the Gap Inc. Digital Community
- Support standardization and leveraging of cross-Brand data analytics across brand finance teams
- Support Ecomm demand outlook, especially as it pertains to DC operations and customer promise
- Work with partners in the digital organization to create and maintain standardized reporting and provide insights into risk and opportunities for the Ecomm business
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
Who you are
Previous Company Planning and/or FP&A experience
This person must be able to function in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs
Strong financial background; exceptional analytical and modeling skills; working knowledge of financial statements
Proven ability to interpret and synthesize data and clearly communicate complex ideas
Strong organizational, project and time management skills
Results oriented with keen attention to detail, ability to work independently
Ability to develop partnerships and influence at all levels of the organization
Technical knowledge of Excel, Hyperion Essbase and PowerPoint a plus
Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Math or related field; MBA or CPA is a plus
3-4+ years of working experience
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs