About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Associate Manager, Performance Media is an integral part of the Old Navy Performance Marketing team. The position is responsible for the execution of digital marketing activities to drive traffic and maximize online revenue for Old Navy US and Canada. The Associate Manager will support performance marketing channels including Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliate and Display advertising, with a heavy focus on Affiliate Marketing. This person will play a key role in creating value for the organization from the growth of these programs in a direct response capacity. This role will report into the Sr. Manager, Performance Media.
What you'll do
Assist with online marketing budget management for all paid digital channels, including handoff to agency partners, budget and performance pacing, and key monthly finance processes such as forecast and close
Maintain and enhance reporting processes - analyze weekly/monthly/quarterly digital media data to optimize strategy and execution, and deliver insights to internal teams
Own creative reporting and trafficking to agency for Affiliate, Paid Social, and Display, surfacing relevant insights to content team in order to inform creative development
Own Affiliate Marketing program, including identifying new opportunities, placement planning, developing of newsletter content, analyzing program performance and leveraging data to analyze and optimize program
Partner closely with the central Digital Marketing Operations team on implementation of new pixels, product feeds, and audience management
Ensure agency partners are briefed on all promotions and programs are running as planned with correct message and creative
Develop and maintain relationships with key external agency and partners across all marketing channels
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in online marketing. Agency and Affiliate experience preferred
- Strong creative & analytical thinking with ability to analyze large sets of data to inform media and creative recommendations
- Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to anticipate future business needsequirements and drive ideation and innovation
- Outstanding communicator (written and verbal) and a team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to project manage, building timelines and executing against them in highly cross-functional atmosphere
- Interest in fashion/women’s apparel – the ability to think like our customer and be a champion of our brand
- Ability to develop strong relationships both cross-functionally within the organization, and with outside partners
- Proficient in Adobe Omniture & Google Analytics, or similar reporting tool
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Experience working in Affiliate platforms (Impact Radius, CJ, Linkshare etc.) is preferred.
- Experience working in other marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, SA360 etc. a plus
- Detail oriented, numbers driven and comfortable with data
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs