noviembre 4, 2021
Now more than ever, the gift of convenience is one we know our customers expect. With that in mind, we’ve listened to what they want and have expanded our offerings to provide our customers with more convenience during the holidays, and beyond. We are continuing to reimagine shopping experiences across our family of brands— both in-store and online, with options such as:
- Buy Online Pickup in Store and Curbside Pickup.
- These convenient shopping services enable customers to purchase items online and pick them up from their local, participating store in two hours or less.*
- With Contactless Curbside Pickup, customers remain in their vehicle while their order is placed in their trunks, while those who utilize Buy Online, Pickup In-Store can quickly retrieve prepared orders at a designated station inside the store. Both services are fast, worry-free and cost-free. Visit our website to check availability for your local store across our family of brands.
- We've streamlined our loyalty program and made it seamless for customers to earn points and redeem awards.
- Our new program combines the previous credit card and loyalty programs under Navyist Rewards, Gap Good Rewards, Banana Republic Rewards, and Athleta Rewards and makes it easier for both Cardmembers and Rewards members to earn points and redeem rewards faster.
- Rewards members receive special perks, bonuses, and brand exclusive benefits when they join. And as part of the program, members can shop across all four brands and no matter which brand they enrolled in or how they spend, all of their points will be in one place.
- Members can also enjoy free shipping all year long, with a shipping promise that is especially important this holiday season:
- Core & Enthusiast levels can expect shipping in 3-5 days on orders exceeding $50.
- Icon level can expect shipping in 2-3 days on orders exceeding $50.
- We launched our brands on Instagram checkout and Facebook Shop to make shopping easier than ever.
- As we continue to enhance our omni-experience capabilities with a frictionless, unique, and mobile-led experience, customers can now buy from all four of our family of brands directly on the Instagram app and Facebook Shop
We’re also offering Fast & Easy Returns + Exchanges; allowing customers to drop-off their in-store and online returns, and our stores teams take care of the rest.
In addition to its in-store and online convenience offerings, Gap Inc. is also poised to meet its loyal customers’ needs this holiday season with its latest investments in its Customer Experience (distribution) Centers across North America. New AI solutions and enhanced robotic technologies bring greater processing power and greater enablement of online order fulfillment. Customers have more opportunities than ever to receive the products they want, no matter where or how they shop.
For more information on the convenience options we offer, visit an Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic or Athleta store near you or call your local store for more details.
*Buy Online Pickup In Store orders at Old Navy and Banana Republic are available for pickup within two hours if ordered at least two hours before the store closes.
*Buy Online Pickup In Store orders at Athleta and Gap are available for pickup within two hours for orders placed by 2PM local time.
About Gap Inc.
Gap Inc., a collection of purpose-led lifestyle brands, is the largest American specialty apparel company offering clothing, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, and children under the Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta brands. The company uses omni-channel capabilities to bridge the digital world and physical stores to further enhance its shopping experience. Gap Inc. is guided by its purpose, Inclusive, by Design, and takes pride in creating products and experiences its customers love while doing right by its employees, communities, and planet. Gap Inc. products are available for purchase worldwide through company-operated stores, franchise stores, and e-commerce sites. Fiscal year 2020 net sales were $13.8 billion. For more information, please visit www.gapinc.com.