About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
This is an opportunity to impact marketing strategy and execution for one of the largest apparel retailers in the world. As part of Gap Inc.’s Global Direct Marketing organization, you will join the Media Operations team which supports best-in-class marketing across our portfolio of brands. This role will partner with brand marketing and central digital platform teams and be instrumental to accelerating advertising initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Process: Partner with brand marketing teams to build scalable processes for media activation and personalization. Primary responsibilities include strategically segmenting and activating customer data, co-marketing initiatives, navigating data privacy regulations and other program drivers.
- Innovation: Implement playbooks and document best practices to support our network of media partners, accelerating growth across strategic partners like Google, Meta and marketing technology suppliers.
- Technology: Support the onboarding and sustained usage of strategic martech and ad tech platforms. These include CDPs, web analytics, and marketing automation tools that are leveraged by Gap Inc. brands.
- Data: Partner with product and data & analytics teams to develop dashboards for troubleshooting data quality issues.
- Partnership: The responsibilities of a media operations manager will change as we find new ways to deliver great customer experiences across our portfolio of brands.
Who You Are
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Highly effective communicator who has managed people or agencies
- Detail oriented with experience managing multiple priorities concurrently
- Self-motivation with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills: team mindset and able to interact with various levels of management
- Knowledge of digital marketing campaign tools & analytics platforms ex. Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook
- Functional experience with marketing tags, CDP/DMP, customer data management
- Familiarity with changes in digital privacy & consent policies e.g. iOS14, CCPA, GDPR
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates – Non NYCPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates – NYCBeginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
Browse all jobs