About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will deliver store strategies to enable brands to deliver strong earnings and create competitive advantages. The team integrates and operationalizes all planned activities to enable stores, field leadership and HQ business partners to optimize performance and results.
What You'll Do
- Provide thought leadership and work closely with Store Operations, Field Leaders and other functional business partners to define, develop and drive key business priorities to support Stores and Brand goals
- Lead cross functional teams defining success criteria, aligning milestones, stakeholder communications, implementation, and managing organizational change
- Independently own and manage strategic initiatives, leading cross functional teams in evaluation of hypotheses, strategic analysis / planning, and operational execution to further store goals and priorities
- Develop and refine project scope, structure, and approach, quantitative and qualitative analyses Identify key issues, guide analysis, develop conclusions, and present findings to cross functional leaders
- Build cross functional partnerships and consensus
- Influence strategy for area/team
Who You Are
- Store Leadership and/or Store Operations experience with a passion for developing team members and mentoring future leaders
- Experience leading large program management efforts including establishing effective governance structures, cross functional coordination, and executive stakeholder management and reporting
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong relationship building skills and experience working closely with senior executives and cross functional partners to influence strategic agendas and operationalize key strategic initiatives
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity, including strong analytical and creative Problem-solving skills, strong ability to work with complex and detailed data to drive insights and decisions
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs