About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
The Producer is responsible for supporting the production and launch of digital content and projects related to Loyalty and Promotions for Athleta. This digital producer will be a process guru and highly detail oriented, as they partner with cross-functional teams throughout the production of marketing projects. Being able to think through the holistic customer journey will be critical for success in this role. The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee promotional execution for all digital content, and to support the Sr. Producer with various Loyalty projects. As Loyalty and Promotions are critical initiatives to Athleta’s growth, the ideal candidate for this role is resourceful, excels in change management and above all has a strong track record in managing and launching complex projects.
What You'll Do
- Drive and manage projects from kick off to launch of all promotional content within digital vehicles for Athleta.com and the Athleta App.
- Create and maintain strong collaborative relationships with members of Production, Marketing, Loyalty team, Copy, Design, Web Content Developers, PDM/IT, Merchandising, Company Planning, Store Operations & Inventory Management, to successfully manage the launch of promotions.
- Define and maintain the cross-functional promotions process, managing capacity and acting as a subject matter expert in the promotions & pricing tools, to provide a flawless customer experience.
- Partner closely with Promo Marketing lead and Card/Loyalty team to produce various large-scale projects and brand initiatives related to promotions (i.e. Personalized Targeted Offers, A/B testing for promo optimization, and Black Friday offer), supporting business goals.
- At times, serve or support Sr. Producer as liaison and technical consultant to the brand for digital innovation, personalization and optimization of promotions.
- Advise Commercial Planning team on technical feasibility and optimal customer experience/execution for promotions, and collaborate to develop solutions that meet business objectives.
- Communicate promotion details to cross-functional partners including Customer Service, Mission Control, Ecom Operations, Finance and Strategy. Communicate significant brand events to Site Operations via ServiceNow.
- Represent Athleta for promo process and tool enhancements with central Gap Inc teams (such as Product Management and IT). Work with Ecom Operations and Product Management/IT teams to identify and resolve bugs relating to promos.
- Support the Sr. Producer in project managing various Loyalty growth and personalization initiatives.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify resources, schedules. Facilitate milestone meetings and ensure milestones are met and project timeline is maintained.
- Assess processes and communication methods, identify improvement areas, and implement change where needed.
- Respond quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicate any impacts to the project and business to leadership and provide guidance on how to mitigate problems and suggests alternative solutions.
- Meet regularly with cross-functional leads to ensure the team is performing successfully and identify opportunities for improvements across workflow.
- Demonstrate ability to influence and facilitate project work among cross-functional and cross-branded teams. Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational plans for a project, team and broader organization.
- Ability to grasp complexity quickly and drive results while juggling many priorities within tight timeframes
Who You Are
- Does not sit on the sidelines. If you're 5% responsible, you're 100% accountable and empowered to see things through to the end.
- Puts the customer at the forefront of every idea, decision and interaction, with empathy of their experiences.
- Is a problem solver not a problem spotter, and drives towards the solutions with speed, conviction and blue-sky mentality.
- 5-7 years of ecommerce experience, preferably in the retail environment
Who You Are
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs