About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
The Associate Program Manager is a 360° project manager, collaborating with Creative, Editorial and Brand Management partners to ensure scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined and met by all team members during the in-season pipeline. S/he tracks the creative through all pipeline milestones from in-season kick-off to final leadership approval, guiding cross-functional partners toward timely development and approval. The Associate Program Manager works closely with his/her Program Manager to set and enforce best practices within the creative development pipeline.
What You'll Do
- Creates project timelines and sets milestones and deliverables in a web-based project management tool.
- Facilitates cross-functional kick-offs, reviews and approvals for vehicle specific content.
- Recaps milestone meeting takeaways and defines next steps and subsequent milestones.
- Coordinates review and final sign-off of vehicle specific content, escalating to the Senior Program Manager when additional leadership reviews and follow-ups are needed.
- Manages into creative changes with cross-functional partners, as required from in-season business reactions.
- Partners with Marketing Production and Digital Production to ensure deliverables are seamlessly passed off for final delivery and build.
- Escalates issues and recommendations to Senior Program Manager with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Manages tight deadlines and changing priorities, sometimes intra-day.
Who You Are
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills in adhering to and further optimizing defined operational structures
- Working facility with online collaboration tools and content management systems (Workfront, Airtable, MS Exchange/Office)
- Exceptional detail-orientation, critical thinking analysis, with previous experience in traffic or project management
- Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of project management experience, preferably in the digital, ecommerce space and/or retail environment
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs