About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
In this role you will be a member of a team who is the leader of brand voice, creative storytelling and expression across all brand marketing. In this role you will be developing seasonal brand stories, big ideas and innovative marketing programs to inspire customers and brand vision. You will create attention-grabbing ideas that will entice the consumer and develop campaigns designed to stand apart from competitors.
What You'll Do
- Drive seasonal campaign development and integration across all customer touch points (packaging, In store marketing, promotions, PR, advertising, online, and social media)
- Partner cross functional each season with brand strategy, merchandising, design, visual merchandising, and store operations to help develop compelling marketing strategies and programs inline with brand vision
- Execute creative timelines keeping within seasonal budget
- Able to communicate difficult concepts in a simple manner
- Participate in projects and assignments of diverse scope
Who You Are
- Strategic thinker
- Highly detail oriented
- Work well in a fast environment
- Strong Presentation/writing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs