About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
As part of reshaping the future of Finance, Gap Inc. is embarking on a digital transformation within the Finance organization. To unlock the value of big data and modernize the finance tools and processes we are seeking a Director of Finance Transformation. In this role, you will utilize your experience in finance transformation to help craft and execute on the vision for the future of finance. The incumbent will partner with key GapTech and Finance stakeholders to drive change in many areas within finance to improve accuracy, timeliness, and analytics through the implementation of new tools and expanding on existing tools. This role will also leverage recent investments in data analytics and apply process improvement concepts to improve the end-to-end process. You will be a key member of the Finance Transformation team and report directly to the Senior Director Finance Digital Enablement.
What You'll Do
What You’ll Do:
- Foster key partnerships between GapTech, Data & Analytics, and Finance focused on providing deeper insights in real time through the implementation of digital tools (e.g. Oracle ERP Cloud, Anaplan, Essbase, Power BI, Databricks, Machine Learning)
- Utilize your influencing and change management skills to drive implementation of the Finance Transformation Roadmap.
- Partnering with key enterprise stakeholders, lead the discovery of driver-based foresting and apply technology to bring the concepts to life.
- Identify overlaps and inefficiencies in the processes and help redesign the end-to-end process to ensure processes are efficient, automated, and SLAs are established.
- Work with the Data & Analytics organization to introduce AI concepts in the processes to allow for a shift to Prescriptive Analytics.
Who You Are
- You have deep knowledge of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital.
- Deep Experience (10+ years) in Corporate Finance
- Deep Experience in Analytic tools and concepts
- Extensive experience in the Oracle Suite of applications (preferably cloud)
- Experience in Process Improvement (eg Six Sigma, Lean)
- Ability to influence and adept at Change Management.
- Must be available to work west coast hours
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates – Non NYCPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates – NYCBeginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
Browse all jobs