About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
The Loyalty Business Analysis team sits within the Rewards, Loyalty & Payments department. We support loyalty strategy by assessing weekly performance, analyzing campaign performance, portfolio trending, forecasting efforts, and gleaning customer level insights to support deeper segmentation opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Develop weekly/monthly/quarterly/ad-hoc reports for campaign forecasts and hindsights to inform future L&P campaign strategies
- Measure campaign performance including ROI, incrementality, and customer-centric KPIs
- Collaborate with brand teams for seasonal campaign planning; ability to synthesize data to build a story and influence key decision makers with actionable strategies
- Identify customer level-insights to define loyalty tiering and drive deeper segmentation
- Build and enhance dashboards that report business performance across multiple data sources
- Partner with Customer Data & Analytics team to identify testing strategies, including the definition of test and control groups and KPIs for on-going L&P initiatives
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in marketing, analytics, loyalty, ecommerce or related field analyzing multi-channel marketing programs or supporting detailed forecasting
- Experienced with Adobe Analytics, Power BI, Nova, and Venus; creation of metrics reporting and dashboard views
- An expert in creating advanced Excel data models and PowerPoint presentations
- Result-oriented self-starter with a Customer-centric mindset that thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A storyteller that uses data to glean insights and derive recommendations to influence strategic direction across the business
- Accountable to manage multiple projects with competing priorities and tight timelines
- Positive attitude with an innate curiosity to challenge and champion new initiatives and approaches to how we do business
- Past retail, loyalty, or credit card experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs