About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
As a Project Manager for the People Services and Operations team you will support the planning and implementation of programs and initiatives that will help achieve the transformational goals of the People and Culture teams.
In this role, you will manage project budgets, timelines, and documentation; you will report on project status and coordinate cross-functional teams and vendors involved. Analysis of success metrics and HR Shared Services KPIs will also be key to ensure the achievement of the desires outcomes as well as identifying opportunities for improvement.
What You'll Do
• Leads and performs project management activities for defined projects within People and Culture, primarily focused on the HR Service Delivery Model
• Plans, executes, and oversees HR projects from initial ideation, requirements, and development through to completion and quality assurance testing
• Understands and documents process flows within various HR processes
• Uses data to identify opportunities and drive decisions
• Assists with performing opportunity evaluations, which includes criteria for complexity, suitability and value/benefit
• Assists with developing business cases and metrics for measuring value and success of future process improvement and technology implementations
• Supports HR Shared Services and People Services and Operations Leadership in documenting and tracking progress of roadmap items
Who You Are
• Proven project management experience in a complex and cross-functional environment
• Experience with project management methodologies and tools
• Understanding of design thinking and lean process modeling
• Customer oriented, curious, and fast learner
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, applied to human-centric and technology solutions
• Experience using data to drive the business and solve problems
• Quality and detail oriented
• Good understanding of Total Automation and knowledgeable in new People and HR platforms
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs