About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
This position serves as a key contact for Business Partners who utilize automated tools in Oracle Financial system for iProcurement and assist Business Partners with defect resolution related to purchase orders and invoices for non-merchandise goods and services. These include purchase orderequisition setup and error resolution, and invoice hold resolution, reporting, and communication. Other duties include supporting Expense Payable growth initiatives such as Purchase Order Loader, EDI/VOVI supplier implementations, and ad-hoc reporting requests around non-merchandise spend. Supports various close processes, such as the invoice-on-hold accrual, received-not-invoiced reporting, and other misc. reports.
What You'll Do
- Automate other Procurement Support processes on an ad-hoc basis with guidance from Supervisor, such as the Supplier Tracker and Invoice-on-hold databases.
- Become subject matter expert for Oracle Financials, specifically the Accounts Payable
- Support development and testing of automated processes for purchase orders and invoice submissions
- Troubleshoot automated purchase order tool for errors and defects
- Collaborate with business partners and suppliers on invoice-on-hold resolution
- Develop sustainable solutions for catalog ordering process in Oracle iProcurement
- Participate in special projects as needed
Who You Are
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently and adapt to a changing, fast paced environment
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to troubleshoot Oracle when performing error resolution within the Procurement Support modules (i.e. PO loader, holds, etc.)
- Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions within Excel, Access, and Oracle Financials
- Ability to collaborate with business partners and suppliers on invoice-on-hold resolution
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs