About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will connect talent initiatives and employee insights to business outcomes to drive a high-performance culture and workforce. You will support and enable operationalizing Gap Inc.'s talent strategies and practices.
What You'll Do
· Analyze a variety of data points from a variety of sources to tell the underlying story, partnering with your leader to tell the underlying story and to provide recommendations as needed. May develop new reporting based on business need
· Monitors HR Operations contact center members on the quality of work performed as measured against standards, contractual requirements and performance measures, conducts monitoring activities for quality assurance purposes and identifies areas of opportunity to improve efficiency
· Partner with business and vendors as support to identify process/operational improvements to unlock efficiencies, solving for the root cause of issues. Some project management support may be required based on business needs
· Connect regularly with peers to understand best practices, share learnings, and identify trends coming through the contact center to bring back to the business
· Defines training and knowledge needs and collaborates to produce materials
· Produce and update staff resource materials including quick reference guides, matrices, charts, and workflows
· Develop strong relationships with HR business partners to understand/anticipate team needs, with the ability to quickly adapt to shifting business trend
Who You Are
- Continuous learner and possess an organizational savviness to build relationships across a matrixed organization, understand the business needs and deliver results
- Create with audacity through using your strong diagnostic skills in listening, probing and analyzing to translate business problems into data driven solutions
- Strong ability to derive meaningful insights from complex data sets and present them through compelling data storytelling
- Anticipate operational/program issues and develops preventative measures
- Proven ability to analyze, prioritize, problem-solve and apply critical thinking skills required to improve productivity and service levels
- Proven ability to lead operations of a highly productive, remote based, customer service environment, with varying levels of complexity and including escalation management
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, active listening, and written communication skills with a customer service focus and with different levels in the organization
- Experience with automation solutions and tools
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, ticket management tools, HR systems and productivity applications
- Experience in customer service or call center environment
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs